Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Optifast - Day 3

Weight this morning: 259.2 (down 2.2 more lbs)

OK. So, I think what's happened is I've experienced, medically speaking, the "perfect storm".

When I started on the Optifast, I immediately developed what I thought were side effects (e.g., d...ha). But, now I think what happened was that the flu or a virus decided to drop in on me at about the same time. Reason I say this is because I have had a slight fever now for the last few days. I'm no doctor, but, I don't think drinking Optifast is going to give me a fever.

I'm worried about dehydration, so, been tossing down Crystal Lite and water like they're going out of style. The program calls for drinking 64ozs of nocal fluid each day anyway. So, I'm probably doubling that. I think I drank a gallon or so yesterday.

Now, on to more important things: weigh-in this morning - 259 lbs! That's a total of 7.5 lbs lost since starting on the program. Whew! That seems a little fast to me. I'm probably seeing a combination of the Optifast and the virus. I hope this drop doesn't cause me other problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment